2-1/4-Horsepower Router - PORTER-CABLE 892
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16-inch hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately). Gripvac base only.
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use; Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Vendor: OnyxTools
- Type: Unknown Type